Mpekweni Beach Resort is your home on this 2 day fat bike adventure
What is fat attack Sunshine coast all about?
The Sunshine Coast, with its picture-perfect beaches between Kenton-on-Sea and Kaysers beach, is our playground for a 2-day weekend ride on your very own, full alloy rented fat bike. Located in the eastern cape of Southern Africa and just 150kms from Port Elizabeth. The team from Red Cherry Events includes shuttle transport free of charge from the airport, so you don’t need to worry about anything.
With an overnight at the luxurious Mpekweni Beach Resort, the organizers will decide the direction we will ride a few days before the event starts depending on the prevailing wind … nothing better than the sun on your face and the wind on your back. Click here to read more about the ride.
Fat Bike Weekend PassPer person
- I night accommodation at the luxurious Mpekweni Beach Resort.
- Sumptuous Breakfast and Dinners. Meals include day 1 Lunch and Dinner. Day 2 will have Breakfast and Lunch
- A shuttle to return you back to your vehicle at the start.
- Transport of luggage from start to the overnight stop.
- Hire of full alloy Rapid Fat Cat Pro Bike ( bring cleats and saddle if you want) Click here to view bike.
- Beach Permits.
- On Bike Snacks
- Back up Sweep Quad
The group meets at either Kenton on Sea or Kaysers beach on the day of the trip. This start decision is based on the wind. The start venue will be confirmed one week before the ride is scheduled to take place.
We have chosen dates specifically to match with the tides to try to ensure we will be cycling on the hard sand for as long as possible.
Distances, both days around 50 kms and we have the whole day to get there, it’s a social affair. Riders are encouraged to stop and take it all in as we venture along the sunshine coast.
Lunch is served en route.
Cancellations are subject to the following costs:
- 75% of the entry fee will be refunded if written notice is received 3 months before, the balance is retained for admin costs.
- 50% of the entry fee will be refunded if written notice is received 2 months before.
- 25% of the entry fee will be refunded if written notice is received 1 month before.
- 45 days or less 0% will be refunded.
A minimum of 10 riders is needed to confirm the trip. Should we not reach 10 riders the organizer's reserve the right to cancel. In which case, 100% of all entry fees paid will be refunded or moved to a new date.